Friday, April 9, 2010

I LOVE this girl because.....

she always has CRaZy cRAzY hair despite what I try to do with it


she entertains herself lately by having picnics with her Princesses

and because she's got the funkiest cutest little toes

Do you like how her third toes curl under her second toes?
so weird!!!! don't know where that came from

all in all I love this little girl,
even when she DRIVES me crazy

5 comments:

H Fletcher said...

So cute!!

Jenni said...

I never morticed that with her toes. Maggs is so cute.

Happy Harrison said...

Her toes are nothin' compared to Sunshine's and mine. I have the ugliest/funkiest/most unique toes ever (thanks to my mom) and Sunshine got them too. It was actually one of the first things Clay looked at after she was born, and the doctor always comments on them every time we have to go in for a check up. You'll have to notice them next time you're around us.

About the Cheeks said...

why do all our girls have funky toes??? They look like hollie's lol!

H Fletcher said...

They do not look like my toes!!