Sorry to say but Sundays are not my best day
it should be the best day of the week but for me
it should be the best day of the week but for me
They are frustrating.....
Church is from 1-4pm (Maggie's nap time)
Ian whines and cries when we tell him it's time to get ready for church
Our kids don't know how to whisper or SHARE
so that means that there is A LOT of crying and whining
Jared helps with the Sacrament so that leaves me to wrestle the kids and try to keep them quiet which is nearly IMPOSSIBLE
Maggie usually has to get taken out 2 or 3 times because of her screaming and screams and cries even more once she figures out we won't let her get down and run around once we are int he foyer
Church use to be even more frustrating for me because of my calling as a Relief Society Secretary (too many stresses come with that calling) but as of today those frustrating moments over that calling are.....GONE
and new experiences are ahead of me as the 1st counselor in the Primary (I love being in Primary so this will be perfect for me)
I am so EXCITED to head forward on this journey!!!
hopefully Sundays won't be so horrible anymore
(oh and I have some ideas to try on my kids to make our church day go a little smoother)
(oh and I have some ideas to try on my kids to make our church day go a little smoother)
4 comments:
I feel your pain! We were 1-4:00 last year and just switched to 9:00am and Sundays go so much better for us! It is very challenging to make the afternoon go well right in the middle of nap time, it used to throw us off for a couple of days. All I can say is good luck, and congrats on moving to Primary!
Totally the same here.. Yesterday I was about to call it quits and walk out!
1-4 church stinks! Congrats on your new church calling
Yay! I'm so glad you have a new calling that you like. I have to addmit, I don't mind primary at all since having Sunshine. I haven't been called into primary or anything, but we spend most sundays in nursery with her because she still won't go in by herself. As you may remember, I was TOTALLY against being called to primary before, but now I don't think it would be so bad.
Hooray! I'm so happy for your new calling. You're perfect for the primary presidency. Plus no more phone calls.
Post a Comment