Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Stupid Driver

Dear Fellow Driver,

Yesterday we were both driving on the freeway and I DID NOT appreciate your profanities or finger gestures. Did you not realize that the speed limit was 65? I was going 10, yes 10 over the speed limit so I had EVERY RIGHT to be in the fast lane. No one else seemed to be bothered by me driving 75 in a 65. So, next time you don't like how I am driving please take note of the speed limit and how fast every one is going before you yell profanities and flail your finger gestures at me.

Sincerely,
The Woman in the mini-van

p.s. where is a cop when you need one?

3 comments:

Rach said...

Did it have VEGAS plates? It sounds like you were in Henderson driving around....
:) :) :)

Jenni said...

Some people can be such jerks on the freeway.

Jenny & Scott said...

Hey...next time get in the middle lane.