Saturday, December 6, 2008

O Christmas Tree

So I decided to take the plunge and go ahead and put up the Christmas tree. With Maggie's bad behavior lately I had been dreading this and wanted to wait as long as possible before having to get it out. Ian had been asking where our decorations were so I decided to just go ahead and put them out along with our tree. Ian was so excited! So here is our tree.....

I decided to hold out on the ornaments for a little while. I guess Ian thinks we need some ornaments because I keep finding toys in the tree. Those will have to do for now, at least they aren't breakable like the real ornaments.
Here is the lid and snake Ian put on our tree!!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Ian is such a smart cute kid. I like your tree skirt.

Amy said...

Way cute! Ya, i got the kids small trees for there rooms this yr. and Vince put all his power ranger toys on his, and Brooke put all her play jewelery on hers! LOL!

Also, guess who I saw today at my friend Julie's daughter babtisim...ADALEE! From Evans? Remember her! we talked for awhile, she and her hubby look EXACTLY the same! They have 2 girls. She also has a full salon in her house, i think she said its called..oh i cant remeber. She does evrything and I guess just started extensions. Anyway, small world.

Alli said...

Love the tree! Very cool!