Maggie can be a little trouble maker. If you can't hear her you better and take a look to find out what kind of trouble she is getting into. Lately we can find her on top of the kitchen table trying to sew or pounding away on the lap top. She also sneaks into the bathroom and tries to give her a bath with the toilet water. The other day Maggie was being quiet so I ventured off to find her. She was not in the bathroom or on top of the table but I found her like this....

Sitting quietly in her room reading books!!!!

She likes to pull down as many books as she can.....she sure can make a mess!!!
3 comments:
Kids.. They are so funny!!
I love it! And the necklace. So cute.
How was Twilight? Did you love it? Did you get a chance to see it?
Still way sorry I haven't gotten you that book. I promise soon. I wanna find the perfect book!
Also glad you got to see the movie
Liz
Post a Comment