Today we went with our old and dearly missed neighbors to a fun little place called
JUMP ON IT. It was so much fun. The kids had a blast. Part of the building is full of trampolines. They have two trampoline areas, one for little kids and one for older kids. They also have about 4 or 5 big blow up jumping slide thingys. Maggie favorite thing was the arcade area because they had this Pink Elephant to ride on. Too bad I didn't have any quarters, maybe next time. For those of you who live around here, Jump On It has a Mommy and Me Jump time every week. The price is discounted and it is for kids 5 and under. We had so much fun.
Here is the Pink Elephant Maggie loved so much
Mommy and Maggie jumping around

WEEEEEEEE ....... zooming down the slide
I would have put up pictures of Ian jumping but they didn't turn out good....too blurry!!!!
1 comment:
I think Lizzie and I would like this place. We would love to go with you sometime.
Post a Comment