Monday, August 4, 2008

Family Fun Weekend

My parents were here to celebrate Maggie's birthday with us. It was so nice to have them here. Ian espically enjoyed having them here. They left early Sunday morning, early enough that I didn't even hear them leave. When Mr. Smarty Pants woke up he ran in our room and asked where Grandma and Grandpa were. We told him that they left to go home. He cried and cried.

We were able to take Grandma and Grandpa to the Dinosaur Museum. Ian had a lot of fun. Maggie also had fun because we actually her get out of the stroller now that she can walk.


 
On Sunday we headed down to Scipio because Jared's sister Jess was blessing her cute little baby boy, Bodie. We also celebrated her other son, Carson's 2nd birthday. Carson's birthday really is on the 8th but since all the family was already together they went ahead and celebrated it a little early. Bodie received a nice blessing from his father, Jed.  Sass however was a little crabby so she and I spent most of Sacrament Meeting in the foyer. Someday I will be able to sit and listen to all of Sacrament Meeting.

Carson is enjoying all his new presents

We had such a nice weekend visiting with family. We just wished we lived closer to more of them but we do sure enjoy the ones we DO live by.

Here is Jared's Dad taking a picture of me while I was taking a picture of him

This is Jared's youngest sister, Jess and his mom Barbara!!!

5 comments:

Jed.Jessica.Carson.Bodie.Ammon said...

You jerk I look like an idiot in that picture. But i do appreciate you coming down and getting all the stuff . Love you tons

Memmott Family said...

It was good to see you yesterday! Your kids are so cute

Jenni said...

Looks like you guys had fun. I love the picture of Maggie at the Museum. Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow.

S Tippetts said...

OK when I read that Ian cried when he realized we had to go home, I cried too. It would be so great if we could all live at least close enough to have day visits. We had a great time with you, Jared, and the kids. We were glad we could make the trip.
Lots of Love.

Juli said...

Jess looks awesome in that picture! Hecka made me laugh!!! Your kids are so adorable! I wish we lived closer so our kids could play. Maybe one day!! :)