Saturday, March 8, 2008

Snapping Pictures

I took this picture of Sassafrass and I thought it was soooo cute that I wanted to share it with all of you who read this blog. Everyone thinks their children are just the cutest things ever and we are no exception. We think ours are very cute. Lately I just can't stop snapping pictures of them.  Mr. Smarty Pants even came to me yesterday while playing outside and said "Mommy take a picture of me and the dirt". I will have to post those pictures another time. Jared says that my camera skills are getting better and I agree (they are not the best but they are getting better). Having a nice camera helps. I will just keep practicing, you can't have too many pictures of your kids can you? Anyways here is the picture......

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I agree with everything you just said!

1) Maggie is WAY cute!
2) Parents are prone to think their children are cute no matter what--I think Rachel is pretty much the cutest thing ever!
3) The more pictures you take, the better you get at taking pictures--what's that saying? Practice makes perfect? ;)
4) Having a nice camera helps you want to take more pictures

Yeah...I think I spend my day doing what you do all day :) Taking pictures of my cute baby!

bjarnason family said...

Your blog is awesome. Maggie is adorable and looks just like you! I need to brush up on all the blogging technology when I get a spare minute, which may be never.