Monday, February 11, 2008

Out of the Mouth of Mr. Smarty Pants

Mr. Smarty Pants is still learning how pray. All he does is repeat what we say and sometimes adds a few things. Last night I couldn't help but laugh during his prayer. You see as probably most 2 year olds he has a hard time listening to and doing what we ask. During his prayers I take this oppurtunity to try to fix this problem and have him say "bless me to listen to mommy & daddy".   He decided that he needed to add on to that by saying....."and to be quiet". I let a out a little chuckle and told Jared, we both thought it was funny but later I was thinking about it and realized that we probably tell him to be quiet too often. I think I need to let him be a child and try not to make be quiet so much, except he does need to learn to be quiet during sacrament meeting, we will still be working on that.

No comments: