When looking into preschools I found out that they can be very expensive. I didn't realize how much it costs to send your child to preschool. I know people who do co-op groups or Joy School but maybe I am lazy because it just seems like too much work. Luckily the UVSC program isn't too expensive compared to some other preschools out there.
I am actually looking forward to Ian going to preschool. He is so ready, I just wish I could send now but he isn't quite 3 yet so we will have to wait.
On another note Maggie is offically 6 months old today. Time sure does fly. She is doing very well. She rolls all over the place now. Today I laid her on the floor in her room and left to go put something away and when I came back she had rolled under her crib. No more laying her on the couch or bed now, she might roll off!!!
1 comment:
You go Maggie girl! Grandma loves you.
Post a Comment