Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

We had a very nice Valentine's Day. 
Maggie woke up at 3 am so I went and got her and went downstairs to feed her.
I sat down on the couch looked up and saw these sitting on the counter.


Oh I was so excited. I love getting flowers. They don't come on a regular basis so when they do come I really love it. Thank You Jared I love them.  Ian told us that HE gave to Mommy.

I had got Jared a HUGE chocolate peanut butter cup heart. I decided to load the kids up and go down to see Jared at work to give it to him.  Ian was so excited to be the one to hand it to him.  He kept saying "It's chocolate daddy, yeah I think it's chocolate, open it up!!" . Ian was glad to have gone to daddy's work not only to give him his valentine but because Jared's co-worker gave Ian a whole bunch of pennies to put in his piggy bank (he is saving his money to buy Toby's Windmill to put on his Island of Sodor).

I decided to try to make a nice meal for Jared and I. I picked up a London Broil and made some garlic mashed potatoes. I was proud of myself because I actually didn't turn out bad. We bathed the kids and put them to bed and turned on a movie. I was exhausted and did not make it, I fell asleep about half way through it.

We ended up having a very nice Valentine's Day.

Oh and I pulled out the highchair. I have been starting to try to feed Maggie food on a more regular basis, we are only up to once a day or every other day. I thought I would be easier if I put her in the highchair instead of trying to feed her in the bouncey chair. So here she is sitting in the highchair for the first time. She is getting so big.


1 comment:

Nancy said...

What a nice surprise to wake up in the wee hours of the morning to flowers :)