Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Family Time
We had a nice visit with my family. My brother Josh returned from his mission last week. All my family got together and had a family picture taken. That was a lot of fun....just picture it there were 10 adults and 7 kids 5 and under. Trying to get all the kids to look at the camera was just about impossible. I have to say though that Maggie was the most well behaved kid. We tried to get a picture of my parents with all the grandkids. We probably looked funny to the people walking by because we had about 6 adults jumping up and down, waving our arms and yelling at our kids to smile, look at the camera and to keep their hands down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hurray, you're back. I'm glad you had fun. I can't wait to see the family pictures.
Post a Comment