Monday, November 12, 2007
Grocery Shopping: What a Chore!!!!
Today I decided to go grocery shopping since we have no food in the house. I made a list like I usually do. I got out the coupons and headed for good ol' Wal Mart. Taking 2 kids with me was the worse thing I could have done. Ian wanted everything he saw. I made him walk so there would be room in the cart for the food. Maggie decided to start screaming about half way through our visit and did NOT want to be put down. I ended up having 2 shopping carts and just imagine me walking through Wal Mart with a 2 1/2 year old, a screaming baby, coupons flying everywhere and 2 food filled shopping carts. I used so many coupons that they had to have a supervisor come over and OK the transactions. I actually managed to forget a few things on my list so now I will have to go back but this time I will wait until Jared is home to stay with the kids. What an experience that was!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment